Everyone is on a Financial Journey, to be successful you need to know where it is you want to go.
What financial goals and dreams do you want to realize?
- Fund a loved one’s education
- Pay for a wedding
- Buy a new home or vacation home
- Care for a loved one
Quantitative Analysis of each goal
- When does the spend happen?
- What will it cost?
“A deep understanding of your Quest is the most crucial step in the Life Planning Process. Without a thorough analysis of goals and objectives, the road-map for success is missing.”
Let’s find out where things stand today…
Comprehensive collection of your current resources
- Investment statements
- Property values
- Business values
- Tax returns
- Mortgage statements
- Payroll receipts
- Benefits (Retirement plan, pensions, stock options, restricted stock and deferred comp programs
- Insurance (Life, Disability, Long-Term Care, Property & Casualty coverages)
- Estate Planning Documents (Wills, POA, Healthcare Proxies & Trusts)
- Confidence score 0-99%
- Am I currently on track to achieve my Quest Goals?
“Hoping that everything will fall into place is NOT a strategy.”
Now some FUN...Together we build a PLAN to accomplish your quest...
Make adjustments to your:
- Retirement Date
- Retirement Standard
- Appetite for Investment Risk
- Legacy – do you want to leave a bequest to loved ones or favorite causes
See how your score improves with these modifications
Come to agreement on the CURRENT PLAN; achieve a strong sense of confidence with a written roadmap to achieve your Quest Goals.
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller
It’s time to relax...We will take the action needed to help you execute YOUR plan to meet your goals.
WE WILL NOW:
- Ensure the execution is followed-through by industry experts
- Traffic Cop among your team of advisors (CPA, Attorney & Insurance Specialists
- Report Progress
- Help to hold you accountable for the changes that we agree on
- We have the resources and expertise to properly execute YOUR comprehensive financial plan; we are responsible for getting it done for you
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare”. – Japanese Proverb
Monitor & Adjust
Adjusting for Life's Changes
Modifications are needed to stay on track and within the "Confidence Zone"
- Get Married
- Have a baby
- Get Divorced
- Get Remarried
- Parents Pass
We conduct annual reviews to confirm the following important ingredients:
- Annually confirm your Quest Goals
- Run a Full Update of YOUR Plan, and test probability of success in meeting your Goals.
At Abundant Wealth Management, we are more than Financial Planners™. We are Life Planners, to help you navigate through life’s complexities and uncertainties. We help our clients to Create Clarity out of Chaos.
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans...” — John Lennon